I know I say this almost every time about Wednesday, but checking out the new American craft beers each week at the beer store is more intoxicating than the beer itself. This week there was an outstanding amount of new American craft beer that the excitement is rightly placed.
free run 5.0 femmes I was under strict instructions from the boss (aka wife) not to purchase beer since I bought 18 bombers on Saturday through my cousin in California). I scrambled and looked in my wallet, by some act unbeknownest to me, I actually had cash.
- Northwind by Two Brothers Brewing Company
- Heavier Handed by Two Brothers Brewing Company (picked up this one as it is limited and I love hops)
- Santa’s Little Helper by Port Brewing Company
- Alpha Klaus by Three Floyds Brewing Company (picked this one up as I enjoyed at TNBC)
- Christmas Ale by Great Lakes Brewing Company
- Burton Baton by Dogfish Head Craft Brewed Ales
- Fresh Hop Pale Ale by Great Divide Brewing Company
- Hercules DIPA by Great Divide Brewing Company
A couple of the beers are being held off to the side for me by Matt, the beer buyer at the store. He is a great help each week in finding the new items, even the ones not on the shelf. 😉
Several months ago when I was on a Wednesday visit a man ask if I had any suggestions for beer and that he liked hoppy beers. Modus Hoperandi by Ska was what I pointed him to. He was actually back at the store yesterday and asked for my help in getting some beers again. I hope he will be satisfied with the selection and it sort of nice for someone to seek out my opinion on beer. Enjoy!