This weeks visit to the beer store seemed special. Not the kind of special like your fifth birthday but it was a good feeling to start putting the past two weeks of physical ailments behind and start fresh. I think the beer store is my place for inner well being and healing. 😉
The beer store different disappoint as there were some good new beers and even a new American microbrewery distributing to Illinois now. Yes, The Bruery is now selling its goods to the Land of Lincoln. I have heard and read good things about their beers. I had my first, Trade Winds, at the most recent TNBC meeting. I picked up a bottle of 2 Turtle Doves but will be back for Orchard White, Rugbrod, and Saison Rue.
free run 4.0 v2 femmes The weekly new beer offerings were as follows:
- Dugnana IPA by Avery Brewery (purchased this one)
- Adoration by Brewery Ommegang
- Yakima Twilight by Victory Brewing Company (purchased this one)
- Brown Shugga' by Lagunitas Brewing Company
- Captian Sig's Northwestern Ale by Rogue Brewery
My biggest complaint each week of visiting the beer store: I never have enough money to afford everything I would like to get. Enjoy!