The 2010 Craft Brewers Conference which is presented by the Brewers Association will be held from April 05 – 10, 2010 in Chicago, IL. Not that this should be news to many if any of you, but I just came across where nightly events, read tappings, will occur throughout the city of Chicago during the conference.
Today will be part one: just a day-by-day listing of the places that will hold these special events. Tomorrow a run down of what will American craft beers you will be able to get your beady little lips on.
Brewery Specific Events
Rare Beer Tappings
- Sunday: Hopleaf Bar
- Monday: Erwin, Hopleaf Bar, The Publican, The Long Room
- Tuesday: Avec, Blackbird, Hopleaf Bar, Clark Street Ale House, Goose Island Brewpub, The Map Room, Baron Buena, The Beer Bistro, The Bluebird, Jake Melnick’s Corner Tap, Local Option, Mrs. Murphy & Sons Irish Bistro, Paddy Long’s Pub, Smoke Daddy, Quencher’s Saloon, Sheffield’s Beer Garden & BBQ Restaurant, Whole Foods Market
- Wednesday: Hopleaf Bar, Brasserie Jo, Jake Melnick’s Corner Tap, Jerry’s, The Map Room, Small Bar Fullerton, Twisted Spoke, Big Star, The Bluebird, Hackney’s Printer’s Row, Local Option, The Publican, Rodan
- Thursday: Hopleaf Bar, Blackbird, Bar on Buena, Big Star, Binny’s Beverage Depot, Clark Street Ale House, Cobra Lounge, Jake Melnick’s Corner Tap, Local Option, The Long Room, Small Bar Division, The Publican, Quencher’s Saloon, Reggie’s Music Joint, Rodan
- Friday: Hopleaf Bar, Brasserie Jo, Clark Street Ale House, Jerry’s, Goose Island Brewpub, Twisted Spoke, Small Bar Fullerton, Small Bar Division, Big Star, Jake Melnick’s Corner Tap, Local Option, The Long Room, Quencher’s Saloon, Rodan
Whew. Sorry if I misspelled something or have an event in the wrong category. More to come tomorrow. Enjoy!